Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mommy is out of town this week for work but you keep asking for her. :)  You also have what the Dr. said was a staff infection and are on an antibiotic along with a cream to get the bumps all over your legs and arms to go away.

This morning we had raisin bran cereal and you picked all the raisins out and then started eating the bran, sans spoon so by the time you were finished it was all over you so I had to strip you down at the table.

You were in a pretty good mood and did some drawing (scribbling circles) while I got ready.  I put you in a reversible dress, pink side out and you told me "pink" after it was on.

Took you to school and then applied the cream (in the interest of time).  Well you could tell I was leaving and I was still putting the cream away and you tried to grab my neck and I tried to hold you back which turned into you falling and hitting your head on the floor.  SO then I had to pick you up. :)

You didn't calm down cause you knew I was leaving so I handed you off to Chantelle (the daycare teacher) and left.  I took the cream over to the administrator to apply after lunch and came back to check on you.  You had calmed down some but were still doing a little winning.

Anyway I felt horrible about it all but I know you'll be fine.

I love you baby.
-Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment